Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 5, 2008 @ 12:27 am

I wasn’t at the hospital at all today, but Jenn tells me that baby Janna is much more responsive today and that she actually opened her eyes this evening.  Of course my first question to her was, “Did you get a picture?” But she did not unfortunately.
A resident at the hospital mentioned that the day 3 MRI showed something “abnormal” but wouldn’t go into detail over it.  I suppose we’ll get more details tomorrow.  There may be an intermediate MRI scan before Friday’s day 8 scan to further verify earlier findings.  I supose that a totally doped up child who had a double dose of phenobarbitol would have abnormal brain function anyway, but if you look at her, she looks to be perfectly normal and obviously a fighter, so we’re still optimistic as to her future.  Hopefully some more concrete informaiton will surface tomorrow.

6 Comments »

  1.  
    1.  
      1. Debra Roberts Said,

August 5, 2008 @ 8:48 am
OMG - You all are in my thoughts and prayers….
  1.  
    1.  
      1. Lynn Said,

August 5, 2008 @ 10:23 am
With all the love and care around you Janna, I too am optimistic that you will be allright. I look forward to meeting you.
  1.  
    1.  
      1. Jill (mom2labs) Said,

August 5, 2008 @ 12:17 pm
You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
  1.  
    1.  
      1. Pam Said,

August 5, 2008 @ 6:02 pm
Lot’s of healing thoughts and prayers are being sent out for Janna. ((Hug))
  1.  
    1.  
      1. Jane (lazylabs) Said,

August 5, 2008 @ 8:45 pm
Keeping Janna and you in my prayers.
  1.  
    1.  
      1. vida Said,

August 5, 2008 @ 11:44 pm
Jenn, Janna, Tim - you are in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment